Tuesday, May 24, 2011

15 days in the books

Well, I had a bad weekend of eating.  Still eating the right foods but just eating too much.  Still haven't been able to add exercise either (which I expect to add after I have shed a few more pounds).  I was discouraged this weekend but realized I was still doing ok.

So, this leads in to the weigh in. Here are the results so far:


Day 7 weigh in: down 8 pounds
Day 11 wiegh in: down 3 pounds
Day 15 weigh in: down 3 pounds

15 day total: Down 14 pounds. 

I am happy with the results so far but I do need to be more diligent with my preparations.  That is my goal for the next 4 weeks.  Good preparation, good choices, and good thoughts.  Aiming for 5 lbs this week.  We shall see!  Thanks for following and keep up the comments, they really help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment