Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random Fram Strikes

My weight is now down 22.5 lbs since I started.  While the amount is smaller each week, I am learning and the eating the right foods has got easier.  I will have to add exercise and more portion control if I wish to lose faster, but for now, i am pleased with my decisions and commitment to this.

The Bruins are in a game 7 for the third time and I fear they will finally lose tonight (predicting 4-1).  Great season Bruins, you can do it, I just don't think you will.  PLEASE prove me wrong!
 
My poor brother is in India and doesn't have a way to watch the game yet.  Any ideas?

Thank You Dallas!  I would have been sick to watch Miami win.  You deserve it.

Note to LeBron.  Fire your PR people and call me.  I will help make you into what you want.  Without me, you are looking like a less sympathetic Alex Rodriguez.  I never thought that would be possible!  Send me a message here, I promise I can help you restore your image and get you to the next level.

Note to ALL people, not just celebrities/politicians.  I am not sure why people put things on text messages and social networking sites but here should be your litmus test:  If you wouldn't put it on a billboard on the closest major highway, DO NOT POST IT ANYWHERE OR SEND IT ANYWHERE on the INTERNET!  Think people!

Fianlly, remember to take the time to show others respect.  Hold a door open, pick up a dropped item, or even let a person with a few items in front of you in line.  Don't expect a thank you and don't expect getting it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment