Thursday, June 30, 2011

Health Update

Well folks, it has been a crazy few weeks, but here is an update on my health focus!

Weighed in on day 43 and I have lost a total of 29 pounds.  I lost 5 pounds last week!

I am hoping to keep up a 2 pound a week pace.

I am feeling better (except for the headaches) and have yet to include exorcize.  Once I do, the weight will begin to come off even faster.

As for eating, I am still making solid choices and while I occasionally eat too much, I am doing better with that as well.


Ok, got to run..... catch you all later.  Please feel free to bug me for updates if I don't post.  If I struggle, i am worried I will try and stop blogging.  That is why I started using my (used to be sports) blog for this purpose.  Thanks to a ton of you for your support.  It has been invaluable.  I will try and be more detailed next entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment